By continuing the registration process, you agree to be bound by the terms below setting out the rights and responsibilities between you as a Registered Member and this Website, operated by TankTransport.com
Item A: Public Information
You acknowledge that by registering on TankTransport.com, all of your submissions and postings to the public portion of the Website are public and not private information. TankTransport.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any actions resulting from your submissions and postings to the public portion of the Website. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your company. Generally, any communication which you post to the Website is considered to be non-confidential. If a particular web page or form permits the submission of information that will be treated by TankTransport.com as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
Item B: Your Responsibilities
You agree that you are responsible for your own submissions and postings and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use TankTransport.com only to post materials that are legal, proper and related to the purposes of this Website. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Website, you will not:
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter 'Post') any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
* Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the 'Rights'), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
* Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
* Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, other than in areas of the Website intended for such uses.
* Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Website.
Item C: Use of Communications Materials
By posting communications on or through the Website, you automatically grant TankTransport.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the information alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.